Senior Project Manager, Client Implementation
Company: TierPoint, LLC
Posted on: October 17, 2020
The Sr. Project Manager - Client Implementation is responsible
for the delivery of multiple on-going Client Provisioning orders.
This includes client interaction and communication. Responsibility
of timeline, critical task management, coordination across multiple
groups both technical and non-technical, and a focus on resolving
project related issues.
- Provides quality internal and external customer service
surrounding the Company values.
- Manage a workload of 30 to 45 small to medium sized Migration,
Colocation, Public Cloud, Managed Services projects at one
- Oversees technical and managerial aspects of new client
implementations, existing client upgrades.
- Responsible (Owner) for timely project completion, issue
identification / resolution, and customer delivery.
- Ensures clients clearly understand status of project throughout
all phases; including completed tasks, pending deliverables, and
- Drives internal and external resources to ensure client and
company objectives are met.
- Escalates when they are in jeopardy.
- Performs daily project tracking including resource management
and workflow supervision of multiple projects in Project
- Keeps accurate notes from meetings.
- Collects and records installation documentation including
customer set-up documents and configuration related
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises when
appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before forwarding to the
- Effectively applies TierPoint's methodology and enforces
- Facilitates internal team and customer meetings
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
- Suggests improvement to internal processes along with possible
solutions to be more efficient.
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and
- Effectively interfaces with Business Operations organization
for billing and contractual tasks.
- Minimum of 10 + years progressive IT project management
- Minimum of 10 + years direct externally facing customer
- Strong IT project management skills with excellent customer
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a
dynamic environment across various sites, and organize complex
- Must possess initiative with strong analytical and problem
- Strong familiarity with project management tools and
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in communicating project successes and challenges
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and planning skills.
- Ability to develop project plans and recognize
interdependencies in tasks
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
- Ability to manage dedicated and indirect resources through
completion of tasks.
- Must possess excellent MS Office skills especially Project and
- Must display great attention to detail.
- Ability to drive a group of assigned projects toward completion
- Comfortable making presentations and facilitating
- Experience supporting projects based in large scale data center
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic
- Possess general understanding in the areas of data center and
managed hosting services is a plus but, not required.
- Possess advanced knowledge to be responsible to work on and/or
assist with more complex implementations and/or problem
- Configuration experience and understanding of core networking
- BGP (service provider level configuration)
- Routing and switching infrastructure from Cisco, Juniper,
- Layer 2 technologies such as Spanning Tree, STP, RSTP,
- Experience with network security technologies, advanced
configuration and best practices in one or more of the below
- Cisco ASA
- Fortinet Fortigate
- Palo Alto
- Recent experience with network virtualization technologies such
as virtual firewalls, virtual load balancers, MPLS VRFs, Nexus
- Experience supporting the networking requirements for
- Experience and knowledge of network monitoring/management
- SNMP, Netflow, syslog, monitoring applications, etc.
- Network Certifications such as CCNA a plus, but not
- PMP certification is a plus, but not required.
Keywords: TierPoint, LLC, Raleigh , Senior Project Manager, Client Implementation, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!