Company: PCLaw - Time Matters
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Do you have a desire to grow your career within a
high-performing culture and high-growth company? If you're someone
who is highly motivated, you enjoy hands-on work, you're well
organized, creative and efficient, with a high attention to
detail...we want to hear from you!
At PCLaw - Time Matters---, we focus on only one thing - helping
law firms around the world run the business of law more
efficiently. With best-in-class on premise practice management
software, we are innovating the way law firms track client data and
manage billing, legal accounting, and trust accounting.
We are looking to grow our team with members who will help
contribute to our company's core values. We really care about the
work we do and the people we work with. We foster diversity,
inclusiveness, talent, and respect. We strive for excellence in
everything we do. And we never ever give up!
Our company provides a challenging and rewarding work environment
and we are always working to form the best team, with emphasis on
lifelong learning and development.
We hope you'll join us on our journey to improve the business of
Billing Manager - Raleigh, NC
What makes you successful in this role?
As a Billing Manager, you will be responsible for leading the
finance department in Billing invoices to customers. This includes
changes to customer subscriptions and ensuring that the customers
order is fulfilled correctly. This position will assist the
Collections Manager in managing two interns and insuring the entire
billing and collections process is complete on a daily basis.
You will report directly to our Financial Controller.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Adding new customer general & billing information into Zoura,
as well as maintaining existing accounts.
- Contacting customers for collection of past due accounts via
phone calls, e-mail and letter correspondence.
- Collaborating with the Sales and Customer Service departments
to resolve customer disputes.
- Actively monitoring the Accounts Receivables (A/R) aging for
past due accounts and customers at risk of collection.
- Working with third party debt collectors once debt reaches 120
days past due.
- Ensuring customer orders are fulfilled correctly.
- Performing special projects as assigned.
What would we like for you to have?
- HS Diploma/GED, AA, or BS/BA Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Billing, Customer Service, and
- Demonstrated ability to gather and interpret data, compile
information and prepare reports
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally and
effectively, with internal and external customers, both in person
and over the phone.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while paying
attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Zoura
- Experience with Sales Force
As a PCLaw - Time Matters--- team member, you'll become part of a
quirky, fun-loving, relaxed environment. We play as hard as we
work, while enjoying a competitive salary, medical, dental, and
vision benefits, employment assistance programs, 401K, tuition
reimbursement, and much more. Not to mention additional perks like
free gym membership, company-paid team events, pre-stocked
refrigerators and snacks, and a great break-out game room! Come be
a part of our team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national
origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected
veteran status, height, weight, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
PCLaw - Time Matters--- recognizes institutions of higher education
accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or
*Third party submittals will not be considered for this
Keywords: PCLaw - Time Matters, Raleigh , Billing Manager, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!