Transformation Program Manager
Posted on: January 17, 2020
* Job ID #: 80323
* Location: USA-NC-Raleigh
* Functional Area: Information Technology
* Facility: Corporate Office
* Relocation Provided: No
* Education Required: Bachelors Degree
* Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
* Travel Percent: 0.00
Send This Job to a Friend Save Save Apply Now
Lenovo is seeking a Sr. Business Transformation Specialist that
will design, develop, and implement robust strategic and tactical
plans creating excellent and effortless customer experience. The
plans must align business and operational strategies to ensure that
Lenovo accomplishes its short term and long-term business
priorities. The Manager will collaborate closely with geography
execution teams responsible for Contact Center, Field Services,
Parts & Logistics, Upsell for opportunity identification, eServices
& Social listening and Procurement to ensure alignment of global
vision and execution across all geographies and support channels.
Ability to help in creation of process & tools that will enable
Lenovo to have the competitive edge.
This position develops and implements effective Service strategic
and continual improvement initiatives across the globe. Key
* Lead the Project teams to understand the project goals and to
complete project objectives, Understand and manage project scope to
deliver within the time / cost restraints , Ensure E2E process will
be executed as designed / Identify and communicate gaps
* Benchmark best in class practices such as Entitlement, Contact
Center, and Field Services strategies to design, develop, Implement
and Deploy global initiatives in Integrating Partners with CRM
platform and Cross systems.
* Create a consistent and valued effortless customer support
experience developing and scaling repeatable methodologies and
proven best practices
* Maintain and expand highly effective working relationships with
key stakeholders, geography leaders, customers/users, vendors and
partners to integrate strategic support and continuous improvement
plans into overall strategic objectives
* Leverage knowledge and experience with Service technologies to
partner with IT groups ensuring we effectively optimize and enhance
our technologies in order to improve operational effectiveness and
* Work cross functionally to share best practices and modify
processes and policies to improve overall customer experience to
enable best in class system for Service operations.
* Lead the Service Vendor Partner Integration and enable the system
infrastructure for services business operation.
* Develop and execute project schedule for Geo Roll Out.
* Monitor execution, drive functional commitments to deliver and
Provide timely / accurate project status updates
* Own project risk management planning and change control
* Performs regular Fu pan/Lessons Learned with the team to ensure
project and process improvements are captured from Concept to
* Travel to the IT development center & work with the IT teams to
explain, design & deliver IT tools.
* Maintain and improve the business processes and lead solution
deployments, EDI mapping, setup, configuration, testing and Trading
* Assist in aligning regional business teams for BT/IT releases,
deployments, project or production issues, etc
Thorough understanding of policies, procedures and processes in own
area and multiple, related areas. Continues to develop significant
professional knowledge based on a solid educational foundation.
Resolves complex and detailed issues by evaluating information from
several sources of information (both internal and external),
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Lenovo, Raleigh , Transformation Program Manager, Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!