Assoc. IT Product Director (Pharmacovigilance)
Company: PRA Health Sciences
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Do you want to watch clinical development change, or do you want to
be the one to shape it? Because we're hoping you're here for the
Who are we?
We Are PRA. We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than
90+ countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are
constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is
real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs
into the hands of those who need them most.
Business Area Focus: Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety (PVS)
Overview: Collaborate with PVS senior and middle management to
develop IT strategies and plans to deliver critical business
objectives. Promote and steer an IT portfolio of approximately 6
concurrent IT projects with an annual budget of approximately $2M.
Provide leadership when deploying/implementing one or more IT
products or services for external and internal customers. Act as
the liason between customers and the information technology
department throughout the product lifecycle.Responsibilities
- Partners with business and technology partners throughout the
product lifecycle including vision, requirements, deployment and
- Work across functional departments to deliver products, system
enhancements, and process changes that increase efficiency,
profitability, and client satisfaction.
- Coordinates the project resources to ensure that projects are
delivered on time and within budget.
- Influences product pricing by analyzing proposed requirements,
anticipating volume, and working directly with product
- Provides recommendations to the nature and scope of present and
future IT product offerings by reviewing specifications of products
and the needs of customers.
- Introduces and markets new solutions by developing
time-integrated plans with development, implementation, sales and
- Leads the development of product strategy, roadmaps, and
priorities for PRA product and service areas.
- Leads the collection, definition, and prioritization of product
area requirements with user community, stakeholders, and the
- Collaborates and partners with the development organization to
ensure that implementation of products and services to ensure
requirements are fulfilled, are launched successfully, and meet
- Accountable for product development schedules, budgets, and the
achievement of corporate objectives.
- Ensures that the user community is prepared to receive and
positioned for success with regard to process and system
- Develops the core positioning and messaging for the products
and service areas to ensure user adoption. Manages and influences
external vendors to deliver products that support overall business
- Ensures that the products and services are supported by
well-defined processes, robust training, demonstration
environments, and related collateral to maximize awareness,
operational knowledge and user adoption.
- Bachelor's Degree or International Equivalent
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in
the United States, and should not require sponsorship for an
employment visa (now or in the future).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Domain knowledge and experience with Pharmacovigilance, Patient
Safety, and related products and solutions.
- Full understanding of the systems, processes and product areas
represented, including industry and competitive offerings.
- In-depth knowledge of product lifecycle and /project
- Demonstrated leadership and a track record of success
implementing corporate programs, projects, and systems.
- In-depth knowledge of process and business relationship
- The ability to promote and facilitate change management across
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and think strategically
with a track record of formulating and successfully steering
programs of work
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills to communicate
at multiple levels of the organization.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing
opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with
Keywords: PRA Health Sciences, Raleigh , Assoc. IT Product Director (Pharmacovigilance), Executive , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!