Posted on: September 16, 2023
Our Full-Service Engineer Firm is seeking an Electrical Engineer
to develop contract drawings for the Building Design Group to
support various projects throughout the Region. Project will
include Government, Department of Defense, office buildings, higher
education, health care, research facility design, and tenant
- Electrical Engineer with B.S.E.E.
- Minimum of 3 - 5-years' experience in the design of lighting
and power systems.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit Desired
- Project experience in government, military, commercial,
industrial, municipal and institutional facilities.
- Possession of or ability to obtain security clearance.
- EIT, PE and/or LEED Accreditation Preferred
- We offer: Competitive salary, Leave accrual and paid holidays,
Healthcare benefits, Group Life Insurance, as well as additional
optional Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance,
Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement,
Employee Assistance Program, Free parking. Equal Opportunity
Employer M/F/Disability/ProtectedVet/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Raleigh , Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!