REMOTE Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer - Radar
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job Title: Sr. Staff Mixed-Signal IC Design EngineerLocation:
REMOTESalary: $130k -$225k+ DOERequirements: Radar, SoC, RTLWe are
a cutting-edge, fabless semiconductor company specializing in the
design of innovative mixed-signal System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions
for automotive applications. Due to growth and demand for our
services, we are in need of hiring a Sr. Staff Mixed-Signal IC
Design Engineer to join our radar team.As a Mixed-Signal IC Design
Engineer, you will be responsible for performing the design
activity to implement digital hard macros on the boundary of
analog/RF and digital circuits into indie radar MMIC designs.
Additional tasks will include creation of models and views
necessary for SoC integration of the hard macros and running all
required QA checks before release of the views.If you are
interested in working with next generation semiconductors, then
let's talk!What You Will Be Doing
- Take ownership of one or more design partitions and/or top
level integrated circuit implementations including complete design
and layout of mixed-signal components.
- Help define chip-level architectures for radar systems taking
into account cost, design risk and time-to-market metrics.
- Test, characterize and debug designs in the lab as
- Define and drive to the implementation of efficient physical
design methodologies and flows.
- Contribute to design methodology, libraries, and design
- Help define the physical design related rule sets.
- Communicate and work with multi-disciplined and multi-site
- Document work in company's electronic systems and report to
- From time to time, support other mission critical engineering
tasks.What You Need for this PositionRequirements
- Masters in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related fields
with 3+ years experience or Ph.D. degree
- Experience with full IC/SoC cycles, taking the design from
concept to tapeout.
- Solid, deep understanding of modern silicon/CMOS process
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with design and
implementation of high speed RF/mixed-signal circuits and layouts
(e.g. frequency synthesizers and circuits, VCOs/DCOs, TDCs, CDR
circuits, SERDES, wireline/wireless communication front-end TRx
blocks such as LNAs, PAs, TIAs and MZM/laser
- Knowledge of system level modelling and solid understanding of
block- and system level design trade-offs for high-speed
- Digital design fundamentals and skills, e.g. Verilog RTL
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.Preferred
- Experience with scripting and programming languages (e.g.,
C/C++, Python, Perl, or TCL).
- Hands-on experience with digital simulation, synthesis,
implementation, CTS, and timing analysis CAD tools (e.g.
- Experience with full-chip static timing analysis, including
timing closure.What's In It for YouSalary: $130k -$225k DOE
- REMOTESo, if you are a Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer with
experience, please apply today!Colorado employees will receive paid
sick leave. For additional information about available benefits,
please contact Tim DonohoeEmail Your Resume In Word ToLooking
forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over
the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but
you may also:Tim.Donohoe@CyberCoders.com
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : TD9-1694053 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Tim Donohoe -
Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in the
U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Raleigh , REMOTE Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer - Radar, Engineering , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!