Automotive Fluid Technician
Company: Lkq Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As a part of our continued growth, LKQ is seeking a Drain
Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for removing
all fluids, lubricants and components as required in a safe and
efficient. To excel in this position, you must be able to
multitask, communicate well with others, and be very organized in
tasks. The ideal candidate needs to be very goal orientated and
willing to work at a very fast pace while maintaining the quality
and accuracy set forth in the job expectations. If you like growth
and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a
career with us!Essential Job Duties:
- Remove all fluids, lubricants and components as required in a
safe and efficient manner, as well as prep car for setting on
- Setting out cars as assigned and recording information on cars
set accurately and in a timely manner.
- Appropriate paperwork filled out as required
- Position works closely with lift operator to maximize
- All containers of parts must be stored in secure area each
- When container full, operator must label and stretch wrap the
- Operator responsible for making sure container is securely
stored at shift end
- Other duties as assignedJob Requirements:Job Requirements:
- High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent desired.
- Prior knowledge of automobiles or mechanics preferred
- Willingness to be trained and learn company's products and
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction
- Must possess a safety conscious mindset as you will be working
with many different substancesLKQ offers competitive pay and a very
generous Benefits package that includes: 401k Plan with generous
employer match, Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
and Disability), Paid Time-Off, Paid Holiday and Tuition
Reimbursement programWhile performing the duties of this job, the
employee will be regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The
job requires sitting for relatively long periods of time while
driving. The employee should be able to tolerate high and low
temperature levels, and occasional inclement driving conditions.
The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme
heat. The noise level in some work environments is moderately loud.
This position requires frequent bending, climbing, moving, and
lifting up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: Lkq Corporation, Raleigh , Automotive Fluid Technician, Engineering , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!