Company: Northpoint Search Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As a product engineer, you are responsible for the design of
products and methods. You will be an integral part of the design
team, assisting the creation of products that meet company
specifications. You will be required to design and oversee the
product development process to ensure we meet customer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies problems during the development process and devises
solutions to improve the products safety and usability.
- A Product Engineer analyzes information and makes informed
decisions as quickly as possible.
- Develop product ideas based on customer audience interests
- Identify customer problems through tear-downs and other
- Analyze feasibility, cost, and return on investment for product
- Manage the projects for cost and volume improvements.
- Provide product knowledge to team members.
- Knowledge of CAD software.
- Intermediate analytic and design skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, Engineering Management or a related technical
- Minimum of 3 years manufacturing engineering work
- Program/project management experience required
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Northpoint Search Group, Raleigh , Product Engineer, Engineering , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!