Senior Solution Engineer (Central)-Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine
learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the
only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven
technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI,
and machine learning.
Fortune 500 Organizations And The Most Innovative Mid-size And
Startup Companies Choose TigerGraph To Accelerate Their Analytics,
AI, And Machine Learning
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for
real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to
assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with
recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy
infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph
database, analytics and ML platform and with its expansion is
looking for someone to build and develop its new Customer Success
The Solutions Team at TigerGraph strives to continuously develop
and improve the world's fastest real-time Graph Analytics platform.
One key aspect of this continuous improvement is to push this
high-performance engine to its limits. Members of the Solutions
Team are tasked with developing cutting edge data products for
real-world applications and customers using the core TigerGraph
platform tools. An ideal candidate is a passionate problem solver
who fearlessly approaches a customer's "impossible" problems and
designs exceptional, high-performance solutions that instantly
become the cutting edge in real-time data analytics
- Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion
- Collaborate with business users to create solutions aligned
with business needs
- Technical subject matter expert
- Help drive and create reusable assets to improve the
- Work on mid-range to large projects
- Documentation to aid in the understanding of the solution
- Customer health checks
- Engage with pre-sales PoC/PoV to help achieve the technical
- Contribute to a growing body of graph design and graph
- B.S. in Computer science with 7 years' experience or M.S. in
Computer Science with 5 year's experience
- Industry experience in software development (C++ and/or big
data engineering a plus)
- Linux OS and command-line experience
- Talent for algorithm design and problem solving.
- Enthusiasm for graph algorithms and graph data structure
- Ability to work independently, manage deadlines and set
- Innovative entrepreneurial spirit to develop new business
- Passion for the start-up environment
Keywords: TigerGraph, Raleigh , Senior Solution Engineer (Central)-Remote, Engineering , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!