Frontend Engineer - Brand Platform
Company: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Title: Frontend Engineer - Brand Platform
Reports to: Manager of Engineering
What we're looking for: Are you a Front-End Engineer with Vue.js
experience? The LTK team is looking for you - a talented,
passionate developer looking to tackle challenges in global markets
at scale working alongside small teams in our late-stage startup.
You'll work with a team of fun, motivated, fast-moving
professionals focused on improving ourselves, our platforms, and
What You Can Look Forward To
- Designing and developing new features and scaling for growth
with your small local team building badass cloud-native,
mobile/responsive SPA solutions.
What You'll Have a Chance To Master
- New languages, frameworks, and platforms like Vue.js leveraging
- Building for scale and solving problems for a global customer
- Work in partnership with backend development teams to
understand and improve rewardStyle frontend experience.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience in a frontend development role
Vue, Angular, React) - Vue.js preferred
The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering
best-in-class front end development. Characteristics include.
- Curious and Empathetic with a Sense of urgency
- Client advocate (obsessed with making a client successful)
- Adept at finding creative solutions to technical problems
- Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group:
clients, executives, managers, and coworkers
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live
Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team
huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or
visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in
2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company's mission is to
empower the world's premium lifestyle creators to be as
economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided
marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November
2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision
Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform
for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops---. More
than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for
performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content
licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer
marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the
LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams
in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South
Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships
opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas,
such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a
precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our
website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle
are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to
payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it), Raleigh , Frontend Engineer - Brand Platform, Engineering , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!