Senior Engineer / PHP Developer - Remote
Company: Ellucian Company L.P.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Together we are powering the future of Higher Education
Here at Ellucian, we are motivated by a mission the power of
education to transform lives and change the world. We are the
global market leader in EdTech for Higher Education, serving more
than 2,700 customers and reaching over 20 million students in 50+
countries. We are dedicated to helping Higher Ed thrive by
transforming their institutions to agile, digitally connected
campuses that enable student success.
About the opportunityThe Professional Services Workflow Consultant
is responsible to deliver services in support of our Ellucian
Workflow, powered by ProcessMaker solution.--Where you will make an
- Help customers improve and resolve complex business processes,
making them more efficient and effective.
- Push the boundaries of baseline by working with integrated
systems.--What you will bring
- Experience with API and messaging components.
- Experience with other RESTful APIs.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in the
- Coordinating functional or operational projects.
- Facilitating interactions with clients.
- Making a broad impact on project teams, functional areas, and
- Guides process improvement and establish team priorities.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new solutions with little
- Understanding and advising on system architecture and
performance based on product documentation.
- Working with interconnected and integrated systems.
- Delivery of various phases of Service Delivery Projects;
- Ability to quickly learn new products and technologies.
- Strong technology understanding includes enterprise systems and
- Flexibility is required to support a Global organization
spanning many time zones.
- Ability to deconstruct complex technical issues to identify
root cause issues; strong analytical and problem-solving skills and
- ------------------------------------------Experience with
Banner and/or Colleague (will be working with both Ellucian Banner
and Colleague integration).
- Working knowledge of Ellucian Ethos.
- Working knowledge of Ellucian Workflow.
- Familiarity with development languages such as JSON, PHP,
ASP.net, jQuery, etc.
- Knowledge of various Single Sign-On solutions and their
configurations.--What makes #Ellucianlife
- Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible time off--
- 401k & Bright Plan - to help you save for the future
- Thrive Flex Program that allows you to contribute towards your
health, financial or learning interests
- 5 charitable days to support the community that supports
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource
groups such as: Women in Technology, Pride and Go Green to name a
- Parental leave
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great
new people to the team
- We Foster a learning culture with:Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities#LI-JG1--#LI-Remote
Additional Information: Req ID:--3793
Hiring Type:--Full - Time
Level of Experience:--Senior Level
Keywords: Ellucian Company L.P., Raleigh , Senior Engineer / PHP Developer - Remote, Engineering , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!