Field Service Engineer
Posted on: November 22, 2021
If you are a Field Service Engineer with experience, please read
Leading supplier of electro-mechanical quality assurance equipment
has immediate openings for Field Service Engineers.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive salary and rich benefits
- Medical, Dental, 401K Match, Vacation Time, Flexible Spending
Accounts and more
- Established company
- Dynamic organization
- Reside ANYWHERE near an airport in the U.S.
What You Will Be Doing
- Field Service of PC-controlled, electro mechanical systems
- Capital equipment troubleshooting and service for regional
- Must be able to travel a minimum of 13 days per month
What You Need for this Position
- Field Service Engineer
- PC-Controlled Electro-Mechanical Systems
- Capital Equipment Service
- Experience with PET Blow-Molding Operations is a plus
- Machine vision experience is a plus
So, if you are a Field Service Engineer with experience, please
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AT- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Anna Thomas - Principal Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Raleigh , Field Service Engineer, Engineering , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!