Principal Information Security Engineer
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Modis has immediate hiring need for Principal Engineer for
financial services company in Raleigh, or Charlotte North Carolina.
This is remote until further notice of Covid guidelines. In this
position you will work on core engineering intiatives spanning
infrastructure, application, and Security (data protection, threat,
security posture, etc.).
Ideal Candidate will solution architecture experience, proficient
with Identity Managment, Intrustion detetion/prevention systems,
database activity monitoring, encryption and mainframe
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or
equivalent education and related training
- Five (5) years of experience in Information Security with
applied enterprise security technologies stated above.
- Proficient hands on experience with Active Directory (AD) ADFS,
permissions subtilies, Ping, authentication, SSO, SAML.
- Netwoking experience including Endpoint (server and desktop),
SIEM, endpoint proctection, and permiter security devices.
- Proficieint understanding of API / Services, Continous
Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), and securing web
enbabled applications and services. Cloud Service Brokers like: AWS
Service Broker, IBM Multicloud Management Services, Cloudmore,
Jamcracker Cloud Services Brokerage, Boomi, etc.).
- Cloud Security Access Broker is a nice to have.
- NIST, framework, Governance, and RISK managment
For more information, call Brandon Helsel at or email We will not
work Corp-to-Corp (c2c) for this role. Equal Opportunity
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please visit The Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Modis, Raleigh , Principal Information Security Engineer, Engineering , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!