NC PreK Assistant Teacher
Company: Childcare Network, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Work Address: 221 E. Six Forks Road
Overview:Who We AreFounded in 1988, comprised of almost 300
schools, we are the 4th largest private child care provider in the
United States. Childcare Network offers a warm, caring environment
with high- quality education for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years.
Our proprietary, research-based High Reach learning curriculum is
individualized to every age, with activities that combine learning
and fun to create happy, curious kids.
OverviewA Child Care Worker is responsible for maintaining a safe
and fun environment for young children to preteens. Their duties
include coming up with creative and educational activities,
preparing and serving snacks to children and maintaining a clean
environment for the children.
What We OfferWe offer a comprehensive benefits package that would
be available to you as a valued employee.
- Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities for many
- Paid Time Off and Company holiday pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan with company matching
- Training and career development
- At least 1 year of pre-school experience and child development
- AA in ECE degree required (BL license preferred)
- Must be a team builder, organized and possess excellent
customer service/communication skills.
- their NCECC, but having their AAS in ECE or related is
- a minimum of 2 years of licensed ECE experiencePersonal
- Caring and compassionate attitude when interacting with and
caring for children,
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills to converse
with children, fellow professional caregivers and parents or
- Excellent patience and stamina for keeping up with the demands
of children of all ages
- Advanced multitasking and organizational skills to handle
multiple children at a time
- Physical abilities- Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and
lift up to 25-40lbs dailyResponsibilities:Responsibilities
Child Care Workers are responsible for the well-being of the
children under their care. They must monitor the children all day
to ensure that they play and interact with one another in a safe
and appropriate manner. Some of their typical duties include:
- Ensuring the children have good hygiene and changing diapers as
- Cleaning interactive areas throughout the day
- Preparing meals and snacks for the kids
- Organizing activities and developing curriculum for older
- Developing a schedule for the children to maintain throughout
- Keeping records of each child's progress, interests and any
problems that may occur
- Maintaining contact with the children's parents and contacting
them in the case of an emergency
Keywords: Childcare Network, Inc., Raleigh , NC PreK Assistant Teacher, Education / Teaching , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!