Data Reporting Solutions Specialist I
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job Title: Data Reporting Solutions SpecialistJob Location:
Raleigh, NCJob Type:Full time Permanent roleDUTIES:
- Apply validated statistical methods to measure selected metrics
as required to meet business requirements.
- Pull data to generate routine and adhoc queries and reports for
employees, leadership, and executive leadership..
- Build dashboards for employees and leadership to show results
- Maintain databases, spreadsheets, and other tools used in data
- Locating and fixing errors in reports.
- Assist Card and ATM Services departments with reporting and
data analysis and help enhance self-sufficiency.
- Develop and maintain templates for reporting.
- Work with vendors and internal support to maintain toolset
required for reporting.
- Understand reporting provided by vendors that shows key
performance indicators and provide details and summary of the
reporting to leadership, to help identify areas of opportunities
- Aid with definition and documentation of comprehensive data
integration and data quality specifications to support reporting
- Assist with maintaining knowledge share for reporting.
- Adhere to change management processes related to reporting
programs, methods, tools.
- Participate in peer reviews of reporting methods and models,
report templates, dashboards, and results of data
- Strong SQL, data collection, data manipulation, analytical, and
- Deep level of understanding of various relational database
design concepts including relational and dimensional.
- Strong visualization skills using either Tableau, Power BI or
equivalent BI tools.
- Strong communicator and ability to summarize complex
information into simple to understand information.
- Ability to develop relationships with multiple stakeholders
throughout an organization.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications, specifically
Access and Excel.
- Must have statistical, mathematical or data analysis
- Must have computer or information technology experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of the banking and financial services industries a
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and data accuracy is imperative.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to speak English fluently.
- Must be cordial in all interactions with members and
- Must adhere to the work schedule and attendance policy
established by manager.
Keywords: Experis, Raleigh , Data Reporting Solutions Specialist I, Advertising , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...