Company: National Black Grads
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Execute creative marketing campaigns to attract Inland Empire
High School Students, parents and community partners to NBG
- Execute initiatives to reach the target audience through
appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.) and develop
- Set up and optimizing company pages within social media
platform of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, (and applicable
tools such as) Snaphat, Kik and Shots.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good
multitasking and organizational ability
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Keywords: National Black Grads, Raleigh , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...