Social Media Intern
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Company Profile:CaptiveAire is the nation's leading manufacturer
of commercial kitchen ventilation systems, and now provides a
complete solution of fans, heaters, ductwork and HVAC equipment.
For over 40 years, we've led the industry with innovative
technologies, unmatched service, competitive pricing, and rapid
lead times.CaptiveAire's Founder/CEO, Bob Luddy, founded Franklin
Academy, Thales Academy and St. Thomas More Academy which focus on
classical education for Pre-K- High school. The Luddy schools
continue to grow and have locations throughout Wake County and
surrounding areas.Summary:We are looking for a self-starter who is
highly organized to join our corporate team this fall semester for
a social media internship supporting the Luddy schools and
- Social media upkeep with postings for schools and
- Event coordination for Luddy Schools.
- Mass email newsletters for Captiveaire.
- Administrative support with marketing manager.Knowledge and
- Ideal candidate is in business, marketing related curriculum
with expected graduation date of 2023 or later and available to
work flexible part time hours in the fall
- Social media experience and awareness with LinkedIn, Instagram,
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and Mac OS.Personal
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to
- Ability to work independently with little guidance or over
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - writing
samples will be requested.
- Ability to multi-task as this role will handle multiple
projects at one time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
with a positive attitude and committed work ethic.Benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability & life insurance based upon election of medical
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon tenure
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Relocation AssistanceSalary:Competitive hourly pay.Captive-Aire
Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We
review applications for employment without regard to their race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic
information, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: CaptiveAire, Raleigh , Social Media Intern, Advertising , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!