REMOTE- E-Commerce Operations & Content Marketing Specialist
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a REMOTE- E-Commerce Operations & Content Marketing
Specialist with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include The Following
- Strong working knowledge of Product, Inventory and Order
management systems. AEM and Magento knowledge a plus! Training
provided as needed for a fast
- Build all new US products and verify set up of international
products in ECommerce Adobe Experience Manager/Magento platforms
with a strong attention
to detail, and end to end QA
- Implements ongoing content updates for Websites and E-Commerce
platform (new products, new pricing, new images, videos,
- Support the creation of digital media campaigns including, but
not limited to, onsite promotions, Email and SMS calendars
- Lead the SMS Text messaging marketing program by creating text
campaigns including A/B testing, segmentation, growth strategies
and optimization to
maximize return on investment
- Measure and report on content performance to support ongoing
optimization and make recommendations on how to improve the User
- Identify and target your campaign personas to optimize their
customer journeys and deliver the right message at the right
- Collaborate closely with multiple teams and stakeholders to
continue to map and optimize content across the buyer's
- Maintain and cross reverence Product Spreadsheets and assure
that Brand Manager updates are timed to align with deadlines for
- Thorough understanding of product catalog, families, and
categories for website merchandising.
- Monitor product inventory to ensure it has been allocated to
ecommerce systems and orders are being fulfilled in a timely
manner, consistent with communicated
- Responsible for overseeing and tracking all pre-launch and
post-sale activity, liaising with supporting departments to
identify and execute actions and corrective
actions when necessary. Work closely with E-Commerce and Digital
Marketing Management teams on set-up for promotional product
initiatives including Limited
Edition/Special Edition models, New Product launches as well as
coordinating Pre-Sale initiatives.
- Responsible for coordinating all E-commerce promotions
- Produce and distribute frequent reports including sales,
backorder, receiving, shipping, marketing and inventory
- Create executive level reporting on channel growth, sales, test
results and actions on conclusions.
- Thrives on solving challenging problems and troubleshooting
technical scenarios. Must be able to investigate, troubleshoot and
- Creative thinker, able to think outside of the box when faced
with obstacles, ability to find ways to get the job done.
- Manage and reconcile incoming invoices and new vendor set
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed (e.g., trade shows,
offsite meetings and events).
What You Need for this Position
- Microsoft Excel
- E-Commerce Adobe Experience Manager
- Digital Media Campaigns
- Digital Marketing
So, if you are a REMOTE- E-Commerce Operations & Content Marketing
Specialist with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Anya
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AG17-1697869 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Anya Glover - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Raleigh , REMOTE- E-Commerce Operations & Content Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!