Company: PCX Corp
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany: PCX Corporation is the leading
integrator of electrical and mechanical systems for the data
center, commercial construction, and energy markets. We are a
30-year, old privately held company that believes our success is
built by our people, who are laser-focused on the needs and
satisfaction of our customers. The current success of our company
is due in large part to the industry awareness created by a
marketing and public relations foundation we've built and
maintained over the past several years. Our company and the markets
we serve are now experiencing rapid growth and change, and we're
offering this opportunity for the right person to build on that
foundation, streamline, and grow our business through the
attraction and acquisition of new clients. We are looking for a
detail-oriented and schedule-driven Marketing Coordinator to
support the PCX Sales and Marketing department across multiple
functions. The Coordinator will drive the activities of our outside
marketing agency, overseeing the creation of inbound and
account-based marketing content, writing, and disseminating press
releases, and reporting regularly on key marketing metrics. The
position will be responsible for attracting website traffic,
converting that traffic into new business leads, and working
continuously with Sales leadership to ensure content is fresh and
relevant and aimed at generating new business opportunities.
- Be the point of contact for our external digital marketing
agency and work with them to build and manage our inbound and
outbound strategy and execution. This includes:
- A persona based digital marketing strategy
- A rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified
audience to our owned properties (including blog posts,
whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Generating new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by
converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and
lead generation content.
- Optimizing marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
through email, content, and social channels.
- Establishing closed-loop analytics with sales that demonstrate
how inbound marketing activity attracts customers, with the goal of
continuous improvement in the process to convert customers.
- Website maintenance with 3rd party support.
- Own the monthly/quarterly editorial calendar for the business
blog and lead content promotion strategy
- Utilize HubSpot application and manage all inbound
- Report on inbound performance to highlight wins, areas of
improvement, and recommendations for future programs
- Determine and drive strategy for outbound channels - including
PPC, Paid Social, etc.
- Develop relationships that enable cohesive communication of PCX
culture and capabilities, working cross-functionally with Sales,
Engineering, Production, Quality, and company leadership.
- Own public relations initiatives, monitoring PCX performance
and deliveries to clients and identifying timely and appropriate
releases of information. Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a B2B capacity
- Working experience with programs such as: Google Analytics,
SEMRush, Google keyword, BuzzSumo. Experience with HubSpot inbound
sales and marketing software is a must.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CS, Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with ability to
use data to inform all decisions.
- Passionate about the value of content marketing and social
- Process oriented and well organized
- Operates well with feedback, both giving and receiving
- Has a team mentality! Our projects are too big to do alone, we
work together to achieve great things!Supplemental Qualifications:
- Open to new marketing ideas and tools.
- Working knowledge of data centers, engineering, and
- Experience working with C Suite-level executives
Keywords: PCX Corp, Raleigh , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Knightdale, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!