Media Planner - Remote Possibility
Posted on: January 16, 2022
PPK is seeking a Media Planner to develop and maintain strategic
communications plans and media recommendations for a variety of
clients. This role has the opportunity for remote working
capabilities as well.
Experience should include: Target audience insights, competitive
analysis, researching media opportunities, market selection, and
presenting recommendations to clients.Additional responsibilities
will be to manage administration of plans, including budgets,
billing, plan optimization, media analytics and reporting with
regard to those plans.
- Minimum 2 years of Agency experience, concentrating in media
- 2-4 years of media planning experience in traditional media
platforms with some exposure to digital media platforms.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with
internal/external customers, as well as vendor partners.
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel Skills.
- Proficient in media programs.
- Effective written/verbal communication and presentation
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage details on multiple
- Initiative to expand knowledge and skillset.
- Ability to pass a drug screening required.
Keywords: PPK, Raleigh , Media Planner - Remote Possibility, Advertising , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!