Digital Marketing Specialist (Remote)
Company: Brilliant Metrics
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Happy New Year!
Here at Brilliant Metrics, we believe every day is an opportunity
to be better - for our team, for our clients, and for marketers
everywhere. If you are looking to move forward while helping others
break through to the next level, this is the place for you.
Are you the type of person that likes to pull the levers behind the
curtain and make magic happen with clients' digital marketing
programs? Do you have expertise across a broad range of digital
mediums and channels you want to put to good work?
If that's you, let's talk.o you want to work with a great group of
people from the comfort of your home, even after COVID-19 is a
thing of the past?
If that's you, let's talk.
What does a Brilliant Metrics digital marketing specialist do?
As our digital strategy manager, you are a data-driven strategic
planner, analyst and collaborative team member.
You analyze performance data and execute successful paid, earned
and owned media strategies. You participate in planning sessions,
set up new programs, optimize existing programs, and run and
analyze experiments to improve performance.
You translate data into stories and actionable insights, arming
account managers with the knowledge they need to authoritatively
lead clients to higher performance while educating them and
collaborating with them on decisions.
Ultimately, you are responsible for ensuring clients see period
over period improvement and account teams are supported in growing
To be successful, you will need to accomplish the
- Produce performance reporting using a variety of tools
including proprietary assets, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Set up and launch new creative/content within assigned mediums,
including marketing automation, as directed by account teams.
You'll own the creative/content process from receipt to testing and
validation to reporting of results.
- Ensure media budgets are met within agreed margins and
performance improves period over period through constant monitoring
of pacing and performing immediate adjustments, as needed, to
- Produce and deliver insights, experiments and optimization
suggestions that lead to client growth and retention.
- Ensure clients' KPIs are measurable and the account team and
client consistently have data to make decisions on an ongoing basis
by translating client and account team strategy into a structure of
ad platforms, analytics and proprietary tools.
To work with us at all, you need:
- To embody all of our core values.
- A space to work. That means some place in your home or good
coworking space (at your expense) where the background behind your
workspace appears professional and you have the ability to hold
confidential conversations with clients without interruption by
family, friends or similar distractions.
- Daycare. If dependents - young, elderly or disabled - will be
in the same residence during work time and they are unable to care
for themselves (i.e. you would not comfortably leave them alone and
unattended for 8+ hours at a time), another adult must be present
and responsible for their care and supervision.
- A fast and reliable internet connection. You need a minimum
internet speed of 5M down / 2M up so you're not frequently freezing
or disconnecting during video conferences.
- A daily work location within the United States (military
spouses with a documented permanent US-based legal residence,
please apply). Sorry protectorates, but our payroll service only
serves the 50 states. This is a W-2 position; we are not able to
convert to a 1099 relationship for applicants that do not meet this
To succeed at (and therefore be considered for) the digital
marketing specialist role, you'll need the following:
- Core Values: Transparency, Data Over Opinion, Empathy, Personal
Growth and Learning, Kindness.
- Softwares/Platforms: Google Sheets/Excel, Facebook Business
Manager/Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager,
PowerPoint, Google Data Studio, marketing automation (Pardot,
Marketo, Mautic, HubSpot, similar), DSP (DV360, AdRoll, similar),
- Work Experience: retargeting, search, conversion rate
optimization, basic SEO, media planning & budgeting, basic HTML
and/or Wordpress, basic copywriting (social lead-ins), basic
graphic skills (resizing)
- Knowledge: data analytics (to include aggregation and
interpretation), mathematics, media vocabulary
- Ownership: prioritization, time management, followthrough,
initiative, dedication, self-disciplined, organized
- Communication & Teamwork: technical communication skills
(communicate complex idea in simple terms), listening skills,
giving and receiving feedback, documentation, collaboration,
- Strategic: critical thinking, complex reasoning
- Flexibility: adaptability, ability to multitask, inquisitive,
intuition, innovation, teachable
- Integrity & Respect: honesty, authenticity, humility
- Focus: Detail-Oriented, Fastidious, Perceptive
Brilliant Metrics was formed in 2014 by Steve Robinson, after
successfully coaxing a few traditional marketing clients to venture
out of their tried-and-true campaign comfort zone and try adopting
a practice of always-on, continuous improvement. The results were
amazing, and Steve wanted to build a company to help every marketer
implement these strategies and see the same results.
Since then, we've learned that continuous improvement doesn't end
with clients' marketing strategies, content and media. It is a
mantra that extends to all aspects of marketing and to the
marketers doing the work as well.
Our clients love us, not just because we move the clich--d needle
for them, but because we help them do better and be better
marketers every day. To do that, we are also always growing and
adapting to the latest curveballs and opportunities the digital
marketing landscape throws our way.
This breeds a unique culture of transparency and curiosity -
constantly asking "why" and how we can improve. We let the data do
the talking and respect and solicit ideas from the whole team so we
can all level up and help our clients level up in the process.
What do you get in exchange for working with Brilliant Metrics?
- An opportunity to get into a small organization and help shape
all aspects of the business with a collaborative team.
- Schedule flexibility for most roles.
- Outstanding medical, dental and vision options.
- Basic life with AD&D.
- 401(k) with org contribution.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Aflac hospital indemnity.
- Aflac accident
- Charitable donation matching.
- Flexible and generous paid time off.
- Internet reimbursement of $40 monthly.
- Full-time (100%) telecommuting.
Keywords: Brilliant Metrics, Raleigh , Digital Marketing Specialist (Remote), Advertising , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!