Company: Atria Careers
Posted on: September 18, 2023
OverviewWhat's the difference between a job and a meaningful,
rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you
have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest
people on earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary
company - one that's investing in the future of senior living by
investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary
life.Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. -Atria
will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of
these protected classifications.Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Basic First Aid and CPR certification where required.
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. - Able to write simple correspondence. -
Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
- Able to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and
divide with 10's and 100's.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed
but uninvolved written or oral instructions. - Able to deal with
problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized
- Able to operate: telephone, emergency call system, monitoring
board or beeper, photocopier. Able to work various schedules and
shifts as needed.Responsibilities
- Answers incoming telephone calls in a cheerful and marketing
oriented way, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to
appropriate personnel or department.
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail
when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers general questions about the community and provides
callers with address, directions, and other information and refers
other specific questions to appropriate staff.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and
announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinates guestroom reservations.
- Maintains current list of residents who are hospitalized.
- Updates appointment calendars, including transportation and
beauty calendars, as directed.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes
- Distributes written communication, accepts and signs for
deliveries (mail, prescriptions, etc.).
- Maintains copy and fax machines, assists users, sends faxes,
and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence,
reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing,
photocopying, and collating.
- Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies.
- Collects rent checks from residents and family members and
provides needed information to bookkeeping for billing.
- Collects money for store purchases and meal tickets, etc.
- May drive company vehicle from community to social and other
various destinations (only if required by community).
- May perform other duties as assigned.SalaryStarting at $14.00 /
Keywords: Atria Careers, Raleigh , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!