Legal Administrative Assistant
Company: Accentuate Staffing
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an experienced
Legal Administrative Assistant for a client in Raleigh. This
position will be supporting multiple attorneys in the Capital
Markets/Banking & Financial Institutions group of the organization.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, positive and energetic
team player with the ability to manage multiple projects
simultaneously, leverage technology to gain maximum efficiency, and
continually adapt to ever changing priorities and ever evolving
technology in a fast-paced work setting.
- Produce, revise and manage legal documents in Microsoft Word,
Excel and PDF Docs
- Order/File documents with the NC Secretary of State
- Organize documents into accurate formats and in specific order
according to practice area procedures.
- Coordinate day-to-day operations of the attorneys' practices
taking initiative and using sound, independent judgment.
- Establish and maintain attorneys' files in accordance with firm
- Manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven
- Run conflict checks, open new matters.
- Enter, revise and finalize time entries and work with firm
Billing Department on billing matters. Dictation and time entry for
- Maintain Outlook calendars, including adding/maintaining
contacts for select attorneys. Book travel. Coordinate onsite
meetings and luncheons and work with Office Services when necessary
- Assist with special projects and other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred and a minimum of 2 years of
previous work experience as a legal, administrative or executive
assistant, preferably in a law firm, or relevant experience in a
professional services organization
- Knowledge of Capital Markets/Banking & Financial Institutions
practice areas preferred.
- Advanced working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office
(i.e., Word, Excel, and Outlook). Solid intermediate to advanced
level skills in Microsoft Word are a must. (Heavy formatting, word
- Highly proficient in using PDF manipulation software (i.e., PDF
- Experience and proficiency in use of technology to support
practice group efforts (e.g., scanning, ShareFile, DocuSign,
Workshare Compare or similar application to assist with proofing,
tracking and comparing document revisions from multiple
- Experience using a document management system preferred (e.g.,
iManage). Experience with 3E, Elite or FileTrail is a
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
interact with all levels of firm personnel and clients.
- Ability to demonstrate grace under pressure during stressful
situations occurring as a result of workloads and/or
Keywords: Accentuate Staffing, Raleigh , Legal Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...