Data Entry Operator
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to join our team in RTP,
NC to type information into our database from paper documents. The
ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a
keen eye for detail. You will report to a data manager or another
senior data team member. Understanding of data confidentiality
principles is compulsory.
The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data
that are easily accessible through a digital database.
The schedule for this position will be: Third Shift- Tuesday thru
Saturday 4:00am to 12:30pm
* Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database
systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
* Type in data provided directly from customers
* Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without
* Verify data by comparing it to source documents
* Update existing data
* Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as
* Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
* Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is
Requirements and skills
* Proven experience as data entry clerk
* Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly
* Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS
Office Word, Excel etc.)
* Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and
* Basic understanding of databases
* Good command of English both oral and written and customer
* Great attention to detail
* High school degree or equivalent
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in
its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Keywords: LabCorp, Raleigh , Data Entry Operator, Administration, Clerical , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!