Receptionist AL - weekend
Posted on: November 22, 2021
PruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer. All new
Partners are required to provide proof of COVID vaccination or be
willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. We will
consider medical and/or religious exemptions on a case-by-case
The duties and responsibilities include performing the day-to-day
administrative secretarial and receptionist functions of the
facility in accordance with current established procedures, and as
directed by the Office Supervisor.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and direct to appropriate
person or department.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent personnel
information in accordance with the Privacy Act, as well as
established personnel policies governing the release of
- Types documents, reports, letter, etc. at least 50 words per
minute with high accuracy.
- Remains at repetitious tasks for long periods of time while
completing paperwork, etc.
- Recognizes, respond to and/or report resident emergency
- Maintains strict confidentiality on all facility data.
- Communicates with and support residents, families, visitors,
- Maintains privacy of records, conditions and other information
relating to residents, employees and facility.
- Performs assigned tasks in accordance with policies and
procedures, and as instructed by the Administrator.
- Notifies supervisor of pending absence or tardiness within the
time frame described in personnel handbook.
- Operates copier, office machines, computer, etc., as
- Prepares and mail statements in accordance with established
- Assists in preparing time cards and distributing payroll
- Maintains current file and listing of residents, emergency
phone numbers of on-call personnel, key personnel, etc.
- Greets visitors, guests, residents, sales people and others,
and monitor or report suspicious persons or situations to the
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail as directed.
- Refers difficult and conflicting interactions or situations to
Administrator or appropriate department head.
- Conducts annual salary and wage surveys and reports finding to
- Assists in reporting complaints and grievances from residents,
families, visitors and partners.
- Assists with completing forms, reports, etc., that are not
considered as essential functions.
- Assists with supply inventory.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High school diploma or equivalent
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
At least six (6) months experience in payroll, insurance and/or
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
Prefer two (2) years of experience in a payroll, insurance and/or
Courses in payroll, bookkeeping, office procedures, and other
Keywords: PruittHealth, Raleigh , Receptionist AL - weekend, Administration, Clerical , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!