Administrative Assistant II (567-693)
Company: Local Government Federal Credit Union
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Administrative Assistant II (LGFCU)About the PositionThis
position is responsible for a variety of administrative, clerical
and telephone support services for the Credit Union's Executive
administrative office. Responds to questions and/or provides
information upon request from members (internal and external).
Assists members and potential members in understanding and
utilizing Credit Union products and services. Handles regular
activities without prompting and advise team in advance of any
potential issues.Normal Day-to-Day Work
- Respond to incoming phone calls and member inquires for general
information and problem solving. Serve as a back-up to other
- Greet visitors and assist with signing in using the iLobby
- Established and maintains an effective working relationship
with the personnel of SECU.
- Notarize documents for the credit union, staff and others.
- Responsible for preparation of the conference rooms for
assigned Board and Committee meetings, including printing of
materials, and food/beverage setup.
- Ensure audio/video technology is in working order and any
issues are addressed prior to various meetings. Work with MIS to
ensure participants will not experience any avoidable technical
- Assist in creating and editing documents, including printing
for Board and Committee meetings. Setup memos, letters, and other
items for Executive team. Manage sensitive information with
discretion and confidentiality.
- Process invoices and credit card statements for the
administration department. Resolve any issues with the vendors,
including any disputes related to the credit card.
- Serve as the point of contact for ordering office supplies.
Distribute supplies accordingly.
- Provide backup administrative support to Executive Management,
Executive Assistants and other departments as requested.
- Create food and beverage orders for the Board of Directors
meetings and the Board's committee meetings. Ensure supply is
adequate for upcoming meetings.
- Oversee reservations for vehicles assigned to the
administration department. Maintain assigned company vehicle(s)
service requirements (oil changes, tires, inspections).Job
QualificationsHere are a few skills you MUST have to be considered
for this position.
- Minimum 4-6 years previous office/administrative support
- PC proficient including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and Internet.
- Previous experience dealing with multi-line telephone console,
and ability to manage multiple projects/priorities and function in
a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to function in a Consumer business office environment
and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to:
PC, copier, telephone, etc.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (file boxes, computer
- Travel required on occasion.Here are a few qualifications we'd
LIKE you to have to make you more suited for this position.
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred.
- Serve as a Notary and maintain Notary status via renewal
training.About the LGFCU CultureIf you are working here, or
considering working here, you should know a little something about
the LGFCU culture. We are a workplace that highly values the
contributions of a diverse group of people. We believe if we put
our heads and hands together, we can accomplish amazing feats for
our members. To this end, we recruit bright, energetic and talented
people to be members of our team. In return, we offer a dynamic
workplace that presents opportunities for advancement and learning
new skills. We really believe that when our employees succeed,
members win. If you have questions about this position description,
please feel welcome to ask. You can reach our HR at:LGFCU Human
Resources323 West Jones StreetRaleigh, NC 27603
Keywords: Local Government Federal Credit Union, Raleigh , Administrative Assistant II (567-693), Administration, Clerical , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!