Financial and Technical Project Manager
Company: Conduent, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2019
Overview As a member of the corporate team, you?ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities Success Profile What will make you successful at Conduent? Check out the traits we?re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4 Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10 Addtional Traits
- Versatile Rewards
- Healthcare Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
- Balance Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
- Collaboration Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Compensation Competitive salaries.
- Family Support Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Responsibilities Description Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world. Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com. Financial and Technical Project ManagerPrimary Duties and Responsibilities:The Financial and Technical Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, planning, coordination, execution, monitoring, control and completion of cost savings and financial projects, data center moves and other government healthcare projects.The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of project management experience or commensurate financial analysis experience in a non-manufacturing environment or project experience in a healthcare or data center movement project domain.??Qualified candidate should be a seasoned project leader who applies a structured approach and in-depth working knowledge of financial concepts to manage cost savings projects, cost models, budgeting and forecasts, assist in new project structuring and generation of financial story boards. The ideal candidate will have existing experience in preparing all standard finance reports and ad-hoc finance reports as needed and present these artifacts to executive management and be able to perform project justifications and planning.The candidate must have the capability to work with multiple teams inside and outside the organization and be able to close projects in a timely and an insightful manner and manage teams and projects of various sizes. Some of the projects may be financial requiring the project manager support system managers in analyzing their financials and provide limited education.Education and Experience:
- Strong Project Management experience that includes 5+ years of Financial Project Management or financial analysis experience
- Bachelor?s degree in finance or business administration or Computer Science
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screeningsKey Skills:
- Project Management Software Capability
- Strong Excel Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of healthcare industry a plus
- Understanding of software and infrastructure billing
- Ability to work independently with general guidance from management
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Broad experience with all Microsoft Office products
- Experience with JDEdwards, Essbase and MFRP a plusResponsibilities:
- Develop departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
- Creation of financial project and other project status reports and tracking.
- Ownership of identified areas of opportunity to streamline expense line items.
- Project management from initial cost model through project sunset.
- Support system managers in analyzing their financials
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
- Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets
- Monitors the program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customers or department personnel
- Organizes project activities that may require interdepartmental meetings and communication ensuring completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraints
- Assigns and monitors work of technical personnel, such as systems analysts and programmers, providing support and interpretation of instructions/objectives
- Directs the activities of project support staff and sub-contractors and is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of the project
- Ensures the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs
- All other duties as assignedLocation:This position is located onsite in Raleigh, NC. No relocation assistance is provided. This is not a remote position.Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Keywords: Conduent, Inc., Raleigh , Financial and Technical Project Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!