SVP - Regulatory and Shared Services Programs
Company: State Employees' Credit Union
Posted on: September 21, 2023
SVP - Regulatory and Shared Services Programs page is loaded SVP
- Regulatory and Shared Services Programs Apply locations
Operations - Raleigh - Creedmoor Rd time type Full time posted on
Posted Yesterday job requisition id JR-8797 If you are motivated
and believe in the credit union philosophy of "People Helping
People," join our team!Job Summary:This is a Senior leadership
position responsible for partnering across business lines,
influencing, and driving the overall execution and successful
delivery of enterprise shared services and regulatory initiatives.
Oversight and accountability for all aspects of Infrastructure,
InfoSec, Shared Services and Regulatory programs and associated
roadmaps including coordination of cross-functional internal and
external team resources, scope and requirements definition,
strategic planning, development of timelines, organizational change
management, and delivery. Interact and work with Senior as well as
C-Level executives to define and understand business goals,
strategies, capabilities, processes and help shape, define and
drive shared service business and regulatory execution.Duties &
- Oversight and delivery of infrastructure, info security, risk,
HR, finance and regulatory programs and associated projects in
alignment with SECU's strategic plan, associated business roadmaps
and the credit union's objectives, mission and vision.
- Evaluate, influence and drive large scale, shared service and
regulatory initiatives. Overall program alignment with other
program initiatives, business and technical teams.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for program stakeholders (Business,
Risk and IT) and executive leadership on strategy and program
management issues, providing transparent program updates and other
project related information on a regular basis. Ensure timely and
adequate communication to enable organizational focus and
- Drive end-to-end program/project management and execution,
ensuring effective project delivery both on-time and within
- Direct management of large program delivery team. Organize into
efficient workstreams. Hire, train, direct and coach program
managers, project managers to develop highly effective delivery
- Manage cross-functional project teams without direct line of
supervision, as well as internal and external resources for the
activities of each project. -
- Participate and influence business/technology case development,
justification, budget, and resource requirements.
- Establish and refine program dashboard, input to project
dashboards, and reporting to track progress on deliverables and
- Provide opportunities for continuous improvement using best
practices, tools, and development of talent.
- Resolve complex project related issues by analyzing,
identifying, and facilitating recommendations to achieve optimal
- Mitigate dependency-related risks across multiple teams to
ensure timely delivery of initiatives
- Partner and manage vendor relationships as required
- Expected to drive program and project autonomously and can make
program decisions without formal authority.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 20 years minimum Program Management
experience, preferably with experience in a large financial
-High School Diploma or GED with 25 years minimum Program
Management experience, preferably with experience in a large
financial institution setting.
- PMP certification, Lean Six Sigma or Agile certification or
equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience working in Enterprise Risk Management,
Business Unit Risk, Audit or Issues Management
- Previous Experience working in regulatory environment with
- Senior Leadership experience and presence, along with the
ability to act as an expert partner and trusted, high-integrity
advisor/influencer to executives. Experience as a program/project
director, orchestrating the efforts of internal personnel, as well
as external implementation partners, software providers, and
technical service providers
- Ability to frame issues and options for executive decision
- Proven record of managing and delivering large, complex,
enterprise and cross-functional programs and/or projects on time
and within budget
- Previous experience leading large teams and people.
- Decision Maker with ability to drive programs and projects
- Solid background of building roadmaps, prioritizing initiatives
across multiple teams, and executing on a strategic vision.
- Comfortable with engaging and managing multiple stakeholders at
various levels to achieve project objectives, makes decisions and
proposes solutions without formal direction or authority.
- Proven ability to define and solve complex business or
technology problems, leveraging best in class solutions and project
- Executive level communicator with proven experience effectively
delivering your message with all levels of the organization and
able to influence key decision makers.
- Detail oriented self-starter with the ability to manage
multiple competing priorities. Ability to multi-task and drive
multiple programs at once.
- Excellence in risk management, conflict management, and
- Solid experience managing Program/Project budget and
- Must understand and be dedicated to the Credit Union philosophy
and work ethic.
- Must be able to cooperate and collaborate with co-workers and
- Must adhere to the work schedule and attendance policies
established by the Credit Union.Job Environment:Office setting with
physical proximity to other employees and some background noise
from other employees, copy machine and telephone.Physical
Demands:Must be able to comprehend and carry out verbal and written
instructions.Job requires a substantial amount of sitting.Use hands
and fingers to press keys on a computer keyboard to enter or
retrieve information.Use hands and fingers to press telephone
keypad and lift telephone receiver.Must be able to comprehend phone
calls.Must be able to lift 5 pounds.SECU provides equal employment
opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other
classification protected by law.DisclaimerState Employees' Credit
Union reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower level
based on business need. About Us State Employees' Credit Union is a
not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative with a "Do the
Right Thing" mission and a goal of helping people in our community.
SECU is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and values the
differences in our staff and in our North Carolina communities. We
believe that embracing the uniqueness of individuals makes our
cooperative stronger, more innovative and better able to serve SECU
Keywords: State Employees' Credit Union, Raleigh , SVP - Regulatory and Shared Services Programs, Accounting, Auditing , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!