Company: Ledgent Finance & Accounting
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Summary:Compute, classify, record, and verify numerical data for
use in maintaining accounting records by performing one or more of
the following duties. An employee in this position may be able to
perform up to two of the primary and specific accounting functions.
This person is well cross trained and easily adaptable to any
primary function within the accounting department.KEY
- Responsible for checking all vendor invoices for
- Entry of all payables into Accounts Payable system, with weekly
checks runs and payable analysis as required.
- Review vendor invoices for discrepancies
- Check vendor invoices to confirm proper management
- Entry of payables into Accounts Payable system
- Initiate wires for payment for Vendors as needed.
- Reconcile Expense reports and credit card statements
- Assist with vendor inquiriesInventory Administrator:
- Reviews physically received product/ inventory daily and
compares to invoice to reconcile any shortage and damage.
- Makes certain that warehouse has received accurately to
purchase order and that inventory data is correct.Sales Programs:
- They are also responsible for administrating the sales programs
running and processing all claims, checking their accuracy and
looking for duplicate applications.
- Compiles information and prepares spreadsheets to assist
Accounting Manager and CFOREQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 1+ years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with the
ability to effectively present information.We are an equal
opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit.
Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without
regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
marital status, disability, or any other protected classification.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws,
including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Keywords: Ledgent Finance & Accounting, Raleigh , Accounting Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!