Executive, Financial Institutions Underwriter - Remote
Company: The Jonus Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionOur client, a Global P&C Insurance Leader,
has been experiencing tremendous growth within their Financial
Institutions Division and seeking to add an Executive Underwriter
to their Midwest division. This person would be responsible for
developing book growth, maintaining superior internal and external
relationships, and implementing effective and profitable pricing
strategies within the Asset, Management, Banking, and/or Lending
sectors. This person would also be able to work remotely!
- Lines of business include D&O, Professional Liability, EPL,
Fiduciary, and Fidelity.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with brokers in order
to successfully produce, manage and grow our business.
- Understanding of financial statements and ratios used in risk
- Ability to understand loss trends, loss triangles, and
ratemaking; ability to understand credit risk.
- Demonstrated success in marketing, producer/book management and
new business development.
- Ability to successfully negotiate on all levels with both
internal and external partners and nurture key producer
- 5 - 10+ plus years of Commercial or Professional Liability
- 2 - 5+ years of Underwriting with the Financial Institutions
sector, highly preferred
- Proven track record of building strong business relationships
with agents and insureds
- Strong communication, analytical skills, and business
- Bachelor's Degree is strongly desired.Salary/Benefits
- $140,000 to $180,000+ annual base salary plus 15 - 20% Target
- Flex schedule and ability to work remotely
- Extremely competitive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Employer matching 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with employer
Keywords: The Jonus Group, Raleigh , Executive, Financial Institutions Underwriter - Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!