Senior Auditor, CPA ($100-130k) FULLY REMOTE
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If you are a Senior Auditor with 5+ years of Public Accounting
Auditing experience who is tired of being overworked, underpaid, &
wishing your firm would allow you to work from home, then please
read on!Our HQ is in Long Island, NY! For the past 60 years, we
have proudly served NYC's real estate community! This role is going
to help us do that, but you can work FULLY REMOTE! We are a
professional services firm specializing in tax, audit and advisory
services with the ability to provide integrated services to both
the real estate industry and private clients with a particular
focus on Work Life Balance, Fully Remote Offerings, Warm Company
Culture, with High Compensation! We are hiring a talented Senior
Accountant with at least 5 years of public accounting
experience...real estate experience and being a CPA is a HUGE
plus!--CANDIDATES WHO FILL OUT THE SKILLS AND QUESTIONS WILL
RECEIVE Faster Response--Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Ranked Firm of the Year, Thomson Reuters!What You Will Be Doing
- Audits of entities operating in the Real Estate industry (NYC
proper)What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of professional public accounting Audit/Assurance
- BS in Accounting OR MS (huge plus)
- CPA (active)
- Ability to work collectively with clients, managers &
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research
- Experience with Real Estate Accounting
- Experience with both Audit and Tax
- Experience with AdvanceFlow, GoFileRoom, UltraTax CS, Fixed
Assets CS, Practice CS, PPC Smart Practice AidsWhat's In It for You
- HUGE ROOM FOR GROWTH!
- We are small, yet we got "Firm of the Year," Thomson
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision)!
- PTO Vacation!
- Work Life Balance!
- Family First Culture!
- Many other perks/incentives unlisted!So, if you are a Senior
Accountant, Auditor with experience, please apply today!Colorado
employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information
about available benefits, please contact Chad VasquezEmail Your
Resume In Word ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through
our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is
the best way to apply, but you may
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV6-1692044 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Chad Vasquez - Lead
Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in the
U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Raleigh , Senior Auditor, CPA ($100-130k) FULLY REMOTE, Accounting, Auditing , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!