Company: Braswell Family Farms
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Braswell Family Farms in Nashville, NC has an opening for a
financial accountant. -This person will primarily be responsible
for accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions as well
as month end close activities. -The individual must possess our
core values of Family, Accountability, Integrity, Teamwork, and
Humility. -The right person will
- Be drawn to our Company's mission.
- Work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Be organized, efficient, and able to thrive in a diverse
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience.Responsibilities
- Posting customer remittances and preparing daily bank
- Tracking and investigating payment discrepancies.
- Reporting on aged accounts receivable and following up on past
- Processing vendor payments.
- Recording and processing payroll.
- Reconciling bank accounts.
- Reconciling general ledger accounts and posting month end
- Processing sales tax and 1099 forms.
- Assisting the office with covering reception.
- Maintaining accounting files in an organized manner.
- Other accounting and office related tasksQualifications
- Excellent communication skills - phone, email, in person.
- Professional appearance and attitude with a strong customer
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Highly proficient computer skills including accounting software
programs and Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a manufacturing company.
-Experience in food product sales into retail is a plus.
- Associate's degree in accounting or related field.
- Minimal travel.
Keywords: Braswell Family Farms, Raleigh , Financial Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Nashville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!