Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Company: Intelerad Medical Systems
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core
of Intelerad's work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects
clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and
tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We're
focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management
solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of
healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
Intelerad offers one of healthcare's most comprehensive imaging and
analytics platforms. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal,
Intelerad has nearly 700 employees located in offices across six
countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare
organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and
simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most
importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad's modern
enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS
recognition, ranking #1 for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in
KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report. To learn more, visit
intelerad.com and follow Intelerad on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our Senior Sales Operations Analyst will drive the critical
insights for our sales and marketing teams to exceed booking and
revenue goals. You will own the development of the dashboards,
reports, and skills required to accelerate Intelerad's
hyper-growth. You will develop the tools needed for: marketing to
build and execute campaigns, a sales person to more successfully
build and manage their pipeline, Sales Leadership to manage their
teams and achieve their goals, and Executive Leadership to
accurately forecast bookings and revenue. A successful candidate
will be a highly-analytical self-starter, have strong attention to
detail, be comfortable with shifting priorities in a fast-paced
environment and be passionate about establishing a data-driven
culture. You will demonstrate strong business judgment and be
skilled at breaking down complex, high-level ideas into executable
deliverables; excellent project management and cross-functional
management abilities will be critical for this role. This role
provides an excellent opportunity to work with the executive team
responsible for all of our sales, marketing, and product
- Provide Sales Team and Leadership with dashboards and reports
to successfully and accurately achieve objectives.
- Identify and monitor the KPIs critical for achieving
- Proactively identify segments of the business where there is
opportunity to leverage and risk to mitigate.
- Provide Executive Team actionable takeaways and insights from
- Partner with Marketing to provide inputs to drive more
successful campaigns and report on results.
- Assist Sales and Executive Leadership in planning goals,
territories, and compensation plans.
- Own the completion of monthly Board and Executive Team
- Maintain product-level revenue forecasts using pipeline
- Automate reporting to minimize time spent compiling and
maximize time spent analyzing.
- Use GTM systems to identify and nurture the effective behavior
of our highest performers.
- Work with the sales team to develop tools and reports to assist
reps in the selling process.
- Use insights to improve sales processes with sales managers &
- Host forecast and Deal Desk meetings with the Sales and
- Mentor team members on the sales operations team.
- Ad hoc requests from all levels.
- 3-5 years of work experience as a business, financial or data
analyst preferably with 1+ years supporting a sales
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving,
interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Solid business acumen and understanding of sales process and
B2B buying engagements
- Maniacal discipline on setting and managing priorities and
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and modeling skills
- Experience with salesforce.com, Microsoft PowerBI, and
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties
and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to
complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your
Intelerad and Ambra Health Combine to Form the Global Industry
Leader in Cloud PACS and Enterprise Imaging
Intelerad Partners with Strategic Radiology to Bring Innovative
Medical Image Management Solutions to More than 1,300 Radiologists
Across the US
Meet Intelerad's Leadership Team:
Keywords: Intelerad Medical Systems, Raleigh , Senior Sales Operations Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!