Leveraged and Project Finance - Boutique French Bank - Contract to Hire - NYC (Currently Remote)
Company: M-Logic, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Project Finance - Portfolio Manager
- Responsible for Agency Management supporting mainly Project
Finance and Leveraged Finance Business Lines
- Daily client relationship
- Management of amendments, waivers, and consents for assigned
- Preparation of consent package, handling Q&A with Borrower,
Lenders and participant banks
- Legal documentation review for Agent role pre-closing
- Management of CP process for draw requests
- Creation of deal site in Debtdomain and documentation
- Management of CP process for project completions
- Review and validation of withdrawal transfer certificates
- Organization of Lender calls and bank meetings
- Management of Lenders KYC requests
- Coordination with Lenders in case of payoff and release of
- First point of contact for Lenders queries on transactions
- Knowledge of Leveraged Lending and Project Finance
- Fluent with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Experience working with Export Credit Agencies on multi agency
- Strong client relationship skills
- Comfortable working with legal documentation.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years banking experience in a structured finance
environment, preferably in Project Finance and Leveraged
- Experience in Agency Management with club-deals and broadly
- Experience working with troubled credits, including
- Bachelor's degree.
- MBA, CFAFormal credit training program.
Keywords: M-Logic, Inc., Raleigh , Leveraged and Project Finance - Boutique French Bank - Contract to Hire - NYC (Currently Remote), Accounting, Auditing , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!