1099 Freelance Bookkeeper/Accountant - Remote Projects Immediately Available
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Paro provides freelancers access to clients on a 1099 basis for
opportunities in the finance/accounting space. We are an expert
network of the top 2% of financial talent, including: CFOs,
Financial Analysts, Bookkeepers/Accountants, and Tax Specialists
who are highly vetted and have a proven background to handle a
variety of clients.
You can apply through this link!
- Must be highly skilled and certified in QuickBooks Online
- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Must have the ability to work independently without
- Must have the utmost integrity and understanding of
- Must have a pleasant, professional demeanor in person and on
- Accounting or Finance degree a plus
You would be working as a remote Freelancer (1099 contractor) in a
managed marketplace that is accelerating the mass migration to the
gig / freelance economy by satisfying freelancers' need of a
predictable and reliable income while still harnessing the benefits
of the gig economy. Our goal is to empower you to do what you love
by providing you with a line-of-sight into what your future
earnings look like by building your own book of business on our
platform. Paro's matchmaking algorithms make game-changing
efficient matches, eliminating the time you have to spend on sales
and business development. We ensure that the expectations and
budgets on all of the projects are clearly defined before they get
to you. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the
Example Bookkeeper/Accountant Duties:
- Own the bookkeeping process.
- Develop a system to account for financial transactions by
establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and
- Post and update journal entries in QuickBooks (experience in
other accounting platforms, in addition to QuickBooks, is a
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance;
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by
studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing
reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Handle month-end close process.
- .Maintain an open line of communication with clients (phone and
- Perform both ongoing and ad-hoc projects as necessary.
By freeing professionals from the confines of traditional work,
Paro is democratizing access to the business solutions that
companies of all sizes need. Our proprietary AI-powered platform
enables us to analyze business needs, define the solution and
precisely match companies with the best-fit finance expert to
achieve their goals.
Our exclusive network of remote finance experts includes CPAs,
bookkeepers, accountants, controllers, financial analysts, auditors
and CFOs. These professionals average 15 years of experience and
have been carefully curated from tens of thousands of applications,
so clients have security knowing the right expertise is always at
their fingertips. We attract and retain our top-tier talent by
empowering these entrepreneurial finance professionals to build
their own businesses doing what they love, on their own terms. Our
experts know Paro's marketplace makes a statement about the
professional they are, and our curated matches provide the clients
Over the last two years, Paro experts have provided more than 100
different financial services to clients, ranging from basic
bookkeeping and accounting to highly specialized support for
fundraises from a $2M seed round through a $100M series C.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Paro.io, Raleigh , 1099 Freelance Bookkeeper/Accountant - Remote Projects Immediately Available, Accounting, Auditing , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!