AVP, Aircraft Finance
Company: Enterprise Financial Services Corp.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Enterprise Bank & Trust was founded in the spirit of
entrepreneurship and community. From the small mom-and-pop coffee
shop to the large construction company that employs local people,
our goal is to help businesses succeed and our communities thrive.
With offices in St. Louis, Kansas City, Phoenix and New Mexico,
we're strong, growing and committed to supporting the communities
we serve. We extend this commitment to the community to our
associates, offering annual paid volunteer time off and
charitable-matching opportunities. Voted A Best Bank to Work For by
American Banker, we offer our associates an array of benefits and
the opportunity to chart their own career path with us. Join us in
the pursuit of our mission to guide people to a lifetime of
financial success, and enjoy a career filled with professional
growth opportunities, interesting colleagues and the satisfaction
of supporting our communities. Together, there's no stopping you.
AVP, Aircraft FinanceJob Description
Summary:Support Relationship Managers (RMs) management of the
Enterprise Aircraft Finance ("EAF") portfolio by performing
in-depth credit assessments on prospective and existing customers
of EAF. Candidate will manage and foster the EAF loan portfolio
internally by providing oversight and ensuring sound credit
decisions in accordance with the Bank's established policies and
procedures.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain, organize, analyze and articulate financial data on
prospective and existing customers.
- Support RMs on new loan request and renewal opportunities with
evaluative verbal communications and written recommendation reports
supported by pertinent financial and background information on the
subject credit profile in accordance with the Bank's established
policies and procedures so an decision to proceed may be reached in
- Utilize the Bank CRM platform to manage loan originations,
renewals and other portfolio needs.
- Act as liaison between RMs and customers / vendor partnerships
on daily basis as needed to service the EAF portfolio and transact
new business opportunities.
- Maintain a fluid flow of information / communication with
clients, EAF team, various departments of the Bank and vendor
partnerships to complete time sensitive transactions.
- If outside legal counsel documents a loan transactions,
coordinate the effort between the approved law firm, customer, loan
coordinator and other departments of the Bank to streamline the
- Discuss loan transactions with specified lending authority to
seek guidance and present / sell credits solutions to Loan
Committee in accordance with established procedures.
- Establish and monitor ongoing tracking reports for all customer
specific loan covenant requirements both financial and collateral.
Identify those covenants to the RMs / team in advance and satisfy
exceptions in advance of the due date.
- Point of contact for any high-level internal Bank requests and
general matters relating to EAF division.
- Perform other duties as required.Qualifications:
- Position requires strong skills in the following areas; (i)
credit underwriting; (ii) sound business discretion; (iii) good
judgements; and (iii) excellent problem solving.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to quickly asses and
identify risk while offering accompanying mitigating
- Have excellent communication, presentation and tactful
- Be a team player, detailed orientated, well-organized,
adaptable, approachable, prudent, expedite, committed and positive
thinker / doer with humble confidence.
- Self-motivated to work independently and accountable for daily
- Strong working knowledge of regulations, compliance standards,
market trends, and products relating to the banking industry.
- Superior analytical and decision making skills based on a
thoughtful assessment of risk.Supervisory Responsibilities:
- NoneEducation and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum three to five years commercial credit and/or commercial
- Formal credit training program preferred.Computer and Software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Google
- Salesforce and LinkedIn experience preferred.Certificates,
Licenses and Registrations:
- None Equal Opportunity Statement Enterprise Bank & Trust is
committed to helping individuals with disabilities participate in
the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to apply and compete
for jobs. If you need an accommodation in order to apply for a
position at Enterprise Bank & Trust please contact Human Resources
at-- email@example.com . Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed
to managing our business and community relationships in ways that
positively impact our associates, clients, and the diverse
communities where we work and live. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity
or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of disability. All employment offers are contingent
upon the applicant successfully completing both drug and background
check screenings. If you would like more information about your EEO
rights as an applicant under the law, please download the Equal
Employment Opportunity is the Law poster at:
Full time REQ - 803 About Us Enterprise Bank & Trust was founded
more than 30 years ago on the idea of serving the lifetime
financial needs of privately-held businesses, their owner families
and other success-minded individuals. That concept has remained as
our unwavering and guiding vision.-- We understand that every
business is unique, so we tailor our comprehensive array of
banking, trust and financial advisory services to fit the needs of
our clients, no matter the size. . Although we are equipped with
the insights and capabilities of the largest financial companies,
we provide our clients with the personal relationship afforded at a
small community bank.-- By remaining steadfast in our mission , we
now have over $7 billion in assets. Headquartered in Clayton, MO,
Enterprise Bank & Trust operates branch offices in Arizona, Kansas,
Missouri and New Mexico. Enterprise offers a range of business and
personal banking services, and wealth management services including
financial planning, estate planning, investment management and
trust services to businesses, individuals, institutions, retirement
plans, and non-profit organizations. Our parent company, Enterprise
Financial Services Corp is publicly traded (Nasdaq: EFSC.)
Keywords: Enterprise Financial Services Corp., Raleigh , AVP, Aircraft Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!