Senior Administrative Staff
Posted on: January 17, 2020
13418BRService Line:FacilitiesOffice Name:RaleighJob
Description:Our Facilities Service Line is looking to add a
administrative person to the team. In this very critical position
you will help with a variety of tasks from general administrative
duties to helping our project teams prepare for client meetings.To
be successful in this role, youll need a high level of customer
service, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and enjoy
working on a variety of tasks.This position can be filled in any of
our Eastern offices.Here is an overview of the responsibilities:
- Acting on own initiative, provides advanced and diversified
administrative support to an office or executives.
- Assignments generally involve work of a highly confidential
nature and require extensive knowledge of the business, operating
group and/or department and company practices, policies, programs
and service lines.
- Exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment and
is capable of handling complex information requests to ensure
appropriate resources take action.
- Assembles and analyzes information, prepares reports,
presentations, manuals, agendas, correspondences and
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously and
follows through on issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinates activities across departments.
- May handle calendaring, travel schedules and arrangements,
process expenses/invoices, and coordination of day-to-day
- You may also:
- Liaison between office and corporate functions such as Human
Resources, Accounting, and Health/Safety.
- Liaison with IT; Primary contact for any computer related
issues for the office including installing/removing software,
running backups, and rebooting equipment.
- Coordinate collection efforts for the office. Make courtesy
calls and follow-up on invoices. Present collection status reports.
Communicate with clients regarding special invoicing/reporting
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects.
Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or
concerns to management.Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience.
- Valid drivers license with acceptable violation
ID:13418BRPosting Title:Senior Administrative StaffEmployment
Type:Regular, Full TimeCity, State (Office Location):Raleigh,
NCAbout Terracon:Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned
consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients.
Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline
firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and
materials services. Terracon currently has more than 5,000
employees in more than 150 offices with services available in all
50 states. Terracons growth is due to valued employees exceeding
expectations in client service and growing their careers with new
and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.Terracon offers an
excellent compensation and benefits package including: medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.EEO
Statement:Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified
minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be
considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any
applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.Job
Keywords: Terracon, Raleigh , Senior Administrative Staff, Accounting, Auditing , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!